Monday 5 September 2011

Ripped Off

I'm a little tired today so please excuse this post if it's totally incoherant. It's been a long day. A few weeks ago I posted a photo of myself wearing this. As you can most likely tell, this is an awful replica.

Now, why would I buy a replica? Completely unintentional!

I've been eyeing this particular playsuit up for months now so the moment I realised I could buy it I jumped at the chance. Silly me, I didn't check out the store! It turns out Sweet gyaru shop is notorious for selling replicas which I foolishly didn't know about since I never researched! I had realised something was wrong when I opened the package because it's really poor quality but I've gotten nowhere with it.

I now know not to buy from there again, but for everyone else please know that this is a warning!

I wouldn't want people to make the same mistake I made.

Anyway, did you notice the emoticons? They're kinda cute~ Should I keep using them?

No comments:

Post a Comment