Friday 9 September 2011

Alfie

I got to take some photos of the cutest little dog a few weeks ago! His name is Alfie and he's around six months old! I really want a dog now, even though I'm really frightened of him. He's so nicely natured, even though he did pull all the skin from my knee when I was trying to get him to be still for photos!




He's extremely cute, and he wouldn't hurt a fly! If he's playing with you and he bites you he kisses it better. :)

Now, to keep this blog back on track, what do you guys think about this dress? I really like it but I'm not sure it's 'gal' enough. I'm really having a tough choice with a winter gal wardrobe because I want to look fashionable but I also want to be warm! When I'm cold I tend to be miserable and swear a lot which is never a good thing.



The dress is from lavishalice.com
Yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment