Tuesday 2 August 2011

Cosplay

Hey all!

I do believe I mentioned this in my brief, introductory post but one of the hobbies I do indulge in is cosplay, which is short for costume play. I began looking into this in the winter of 2007, but it wasn't until May 2009 I went to my very first event; London MCM Expo. What draws me back to events like these are the people who I've met there. Everyone I've met there have been lovely to me. We don't sit nerding about stuff all day; we mainly just sit and chat and then proceed end up really, really drunk!

Now, cosplay.
When I first started out I went towards the more loli types of characters. However, in the last year or so I've found myself choosing very girly characters. From my last con only one cosplay I wore was actually not pink!



I understand that there may be some misunderstandings or perhaps even issues with regards to this but it's all a little bit of fun. It's only a small part of who I am and what I do; to be frank I have a lot more important things to be doing!

Sorry about this blog post in particular but I did think it should be best to clear the air about this first. From now on I will be back on track! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment