Thursday 12 April 2012

Small Hiatus!

Hello everyone!

This is a post I wrote yesterday to tell you all that as of today the blog will be on a very small hiatus until Tuesday as I will be away from home with no laptop!

I will still be able to read all of your wonderful comments although responding won't be an option until I'm home. I'm going to Kitacon!

I'll still be tweeting! You can follow my Twitter here or you could just read the box in the side. I'll most likely be tweeting and perhaps posting pictures so you can totally see what I am up to!

To make up for going on hiatus, here is a really cute video!



Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely time :3
    that kitty is so cute!
    <3 Keki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete