Wednesday 11 April 2012

Duffy

It's hard to believe it's been over a month since I visited Disneyland Paris.

I suppose it's time to show you my Disneyland Paris haul which was really small because Paris is very expensive. The cost of an average meal was almost as expensive as a decent lipstick!

Crazy, right?

At Disneyland Paris I bought...



A Duffy Bear!

I was really excited because I wanted him forever and I could finally purchase him! I also really wanted a Shellie Mae but Disneyland Paris didn't sell her!

If you're unfamiliar with Duffy Bear, Minnie Mouse made Mickey a bear because he was going on a voyage and she didn't want him to be lonely. So, by making him a bear he would never be lonely.

Cute, right?



Here's his Micky mark! He is so adorable and I kept carrying him around with me after I bought him.

He's also really soft and cuddly to touch, I actually sleep with him in bed. Yes, I am a 20 year old woman who sleeps with stuffed animals. Judge me all you want, I don't care!

There's a funny story about me looking to buy him everywhere and I couldn't find him; after I purchased him I saw him in every shop and I saw his face character wtf

Other than food, he's all I bought and I am so glad I bought him!

No comments:

Post a Comment