Friday 14 February 2014

Exciting Times

Wow, can you believe I've had that super girly pink layout for the last two years? I can scarcely believe that time has flown over so quickly! There was one amendment to the header during that time so it's been pretty same old, same old.

But... as of today the cutesy pink layout is a thing of the past.

As of this day in 2014...

We have a brown and pink cutesy layout!

I think this is a time for celebration.

Recently, the second anniversary for the previous layout came by and I thought it was time for a change. Please let me know if you find any errors with the coding haha, especially if Comic Sans font is showing since I don't have it anyway but it seems to like popping up on my blog titles.

I have some really neat posts scheduled for you guys.

Talk to you soon! ♥

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment