Saturday 18 August 2012

YOLO

I am back!

Apologies for the sudden hiatus! As mentioned in June, I finally bit the bullet and got my eyes lasered. It was a really scary procedure and I haven't been able to wear make-up in awhile because of it so I haven't thought too much about blogging.

For today I have a nice, easy relaxed post which covers what I've been doing in the meantime. I have such a back log of posts, it's ridiculous!

First off, here's my favourite code since I've been away. I wore this the week I had my eyes done and couldn't wear any eye make-up so I just made a big emphasis on my lips.


Shirt: Lipsy
Shorts: Lipsy
Shoes: Garage Shoes
Stockings: eBay

It's one of my favourite outfits ever. It's so comfy too! I wore this on a night out with some of the most gorgeous girls ever (where we bought four pitchers of Sex on the Beach between us woops).










I'm glad to be back!


7 comments:

  1. I think getting laser on the eyes is very scary! Im glad everything went okay though :)
    Good to know you are back :3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really scary haha. They asked me if I wanted someone to hold my hand, I declined and then halfway through I started freaking out so someone had to hold my hand. I'm super glad the worst of it is over though.

      Thank you! <33

      Delete
  2. Yay! Welcome back :D Are they Keel Row's pitchers? I have them way too often. It must be so weird to not wear glasses I couldn't imagine not having mine. Those nails are fantastic I wanted to do an Olympic NOTD but didn't have the right colours :S

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were from The Mile Castle. It was only £24 for the four pitchers so we all just put a fiver in and got three/four drinks each from it :)
      Ah no, that sucks! I got so many compliments on them!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I want to get my eye lasered but I'm SO SCARED!! O_O I'm glad it went well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds scary but believe me, it only lasts 10 minutes or so. The clinic also let me hold someone's hand and talked to me throughout the procedure so I'd feel at ease. I'd honestly recommend it to anyone. :D

      Delete