Saturday 26 April 2014

Recent Gets - YesStyle

Hello everyone!

Recently I've tried being a good girl and not purchase anything new. But I was recently very bad and broke that promise to myself. It's very hard, I keep seeing things that I really want to buy and I must use my inner will power to overcome the urge to buy everything!

Recently I've had a very sweet and feminine style for myself. I thought I'd have grown bored of it now but I can't seem to stop myself from wearing it.

YesStyle




I got these 3 items for under £50. I haven't bought new summer clothes for a long time but with the recent lovely weather in the UK I've found it hard to resist!

Lockshop


This is their Mermaid Wig in the Milk Tea shade. I've been wanting to dye my hair this colour so this'll be a nice tester on whether or not I'll suit it.

I want to know what my readers have invested in for spring! Please share below!

email me

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's impossible not to treat yourself, love this skirt so much :3

    I recently ordered some new skirts, a jacket and leggings for spring. I wanted more but I resisted!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete